When you are a Europe citizen, you need:

  • I.D. Card or your passport
  • extended registration certificate/residence permit
  • if you’re divorced or widowed: complete decree of divorce, death certificate.

When you’re not a Europe citizen, you need:

  • valid passport with a valid Shengen-Visa or residence permit
  • if you’re declared in Germany:
  • Certification from your home land or from a consular representation in the Europe embassy.
  • All the decrees of divorces, certifications of divorces and death certifications that were not issued in Europe, have to be with the legalisation apostil and translated in German or English.

The law certificate of no impediment to marriage is not demanded!

Call us!